Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
CP4525

getting a fuser jam --- " fuser accordion jam" every 50- 100 pages, fuser has been changed media has been changed and media size correct -- have changed worn pick up rollers as well, have tested this unit approx 300 pages simplex and duplex only to have the problem re-occur when brought back to the end user. any ideas? thinking of changing the fuser drive unit.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

If you have already changed that, in my experience, it would be best to change the fuser drive unit, that will be the next step to follow.

Regards

I'm an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP.Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
HP Recommended

I have a color laserjet CP4525 and I am getting an intermittant 13.1C.00 Fuser Wrap Jam.  I have replaced the fuser with a new fuser.  I also replaced the feed rollers.  I saw on here the next step might be to replace the fuser drive assembly.  I did and the same issue is still present.  It does seem to do this when a duplex job is printing.

Does anybody have a solution for this issue?

HP Recommended
It sometimes come from the power panel because,the paper may not get to fuser unit before jam ...Technically,there is a Sensor at d back of d mechanism which usually dictates for the relay before picking paper.ones its short circuit from panel,d paper would definitely not gonna come out .
HP Recommended

For  mikemot905:

Did you solve the problem?

I have the same problem in the same printer only when a duplex job is printing.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.