Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
HP laserjet CP5525
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

When i turn the printer on it show this message "50.B2.00 fuser error. I have turned it off and on but still same issue. Please what should i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thanks to  you my printer is working again. I changed the fuser as you adviced and that was all the printer started working. Thank you very much for the support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

This indicates a high fuser temp condition.  Most time the fuser needs to be replaced.  Pricey.

HP Recommended

I have placed an order for a new fuser kit. When i install it i will give you a feedback. Thanks for the support.

HP Recommended

Thanks please am reconfirming should i change the fuser unit? Is that the actual problem?

HP Recommended

1. Remove and then reseat the fuser.
2. Check the paper type setting using the product menus and in the printer driver. Making sure that
they match and are correct for the type of media being used.
3. Replace the fuser.
4. Check the connector (J704) between the fuser and the printer. If it is damaged, replace the fuser
drive assembly or fuser.
5. If this product has been previously serviced, check the connector (J131) on the DC controller PCA.

HP Recommended

Thanks to  you my printer is working again. I changed the fuser as you adviced and that was all the printer started working. Thank you very much for the support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.