03-06-2010 07:54 AM
The following error message 'Print cartridge(s) incorrectly installed' is showing on my printer display window. I have tried removing and reinstalling both the black and colour cartridges but without success. My last resort is to purchase replacement cartridges but am reluctant to do so if the printer is potentially broken. Can anyone help please!?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation