12-16-2013 05:44 AM
I want to ask from where can I download HP 1320 toolbox? I don't have the printer's CD anymore.
Or is there any other way to be able to change printer's settings like "Print Density", "Courier" etc...?
(HP LaserJet 1320, windowXPsp3-32bit)
Thanks a lot in advance
12-19-2013 12:26 PM
I understand you would like to download the HP 1320 Toolbox, I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation