09-22-2012 10:08 AM
Hi, I have the HP omni 27 operating on window 7 64 bit and already in love with the magic canvas. Quick question: how do I create a magnet? AKA adding pictures, music, video into the magic canvas. I right-click on the background but there's no such things as a Create tab as in tutorial website.
One more things: the canvas freezes when openning some certain application (like Ebay, snap fish, etc) then snaps. After that the canvas can be no longer be opened until I restart my computer. Is there a way to fix this?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation