Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Good afteroon,

I've already written regarding my issue with the printer. Unfortunatly the reply didn't help me.

Printer is asking  OK before to start to print (it's like confirmetion to eccept printing from my PC).

Paper size settings on the printer A4 and I need to print A4, so nothing about page size or type setting mismatch.

I can't print out all document it's coming first page only, other pages I must print separate page by page.

Please advice me how can I fix this issue.

Regards,

Anna 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Sorry my first suggestion did not resolve the problem. Further question: what type of document are you printing. If you are printing a PDF make sure that you do not have it set to print based of PDF paper size. We run into this issue as the PDF may have been created in a geographical location that uses a different paper size.

Repairatrooper_0-1591114222249.png

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

I print all kind of documents not PDF only.

HP Recommended

Printer gives the request:

Load tray 1 Bond, A4

or press (OK) to use available media

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.