Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
LaserJet Pro M252dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ever since my cable company replaced my wi-fi router, I can not print from my Color LaserJet Pro M252dw via wi-fi. Because I have so many devices, i named the new router the same as the old router and kept the same passcode. The printer is not recognized on any iPhone, and the only way I can print from a Windows 10 computer is to connect the printer by using a printer cable. (Actually, that only works if the printer cable is connected to the computer when the printer is turned on). How can I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

you need to reset printer to factory default. switch off printer and turn it back on and wait for hp logo Then touch the screen at the bottom right corner until Permanent Storage appears. then leave it. printer will restart and all setting will be reset. then configure it again

Please click Kudos or tag as solution. 12 years experience in current field.
HP Recommended

I followed your advice, step by step. It did not work.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.