Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Photosmart B210

roller crumbles paper from intake tray, message to load paper even though full

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@kaznavour

A very warm welcome to the HP community. A very good day to you. 

I understand that you have an HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer - B210. I read that the paper roller crumbles the paper while picking up the paper. Secondly, the printer asks to load the paper through there is paper in the pape tray. I'd like to assist you with this case.

I would like to know the following information to assist you better:

• Did any hardware changes take place on the printer (like a paper jam, carriage jam, etc.)?
  • Are you selecting the correct paper type and paper size while trying to print? You may view the "Paper-handling specifications" from this link to know the supported paper sizes by the printer.
  • Is the printer able to make a copy successfully?

Meanwhile, I did some research and suggest you to perform the following steps to fix these issues:

• Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
  • Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
  • Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
  • The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
  • Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.

Please perform the steps as described in detail from this HP article to fix paper feed related issues. This will prevent the paper from being damaged. 

Also, if the printer continues to say out of paper even though there is paper, I recommend you to perform the steps from this HP article

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know the outcome. Good luck! 🙂

HP Recommended

MKazi - thank you for your prompt response. I've already fixed printer, the back panel was loose and once I securely taped it, the rollers are now picking up the paper.  Have a great day.

HP Recommended

@kaznavour

You're most welcome. 

I'm glad to know that the issue has fixed. Great efforts and technical potential showcased. 🙂

Happy printing!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.