Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi.

Never heard anything so ridiculous in my life.

Are you saying that if you bought a car that had been standing in a compound for six months, as some are, you would be quite happy to forgo six months warranty on that vehicle until the company of manufacture decided to finally accept the fact that it was a new car. Why don´t HP give warranty from the actual date of registration? As a retired Senior Sales Executive I would think this would be the feasible and easy solution. There would be far fewer angry, frustrated customers or ex customers.

HP Recommended

I purchased 2 HP computers from Sam's Club just 3 weeks ago, only to sign up with HP to be told that the factory warranty was "retired". Why doesn't HP recall unsold computers that are out there and send a new one out. HP  could change out the guts and turn it into a different model. When I asked about upgrades or an exchange, they said they can't help. Their suggestion was to help me find a new computer!!!! How in the world am I supposed to come up with an additional $2000.00? HP IS NOT WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE!!!! BEWARE, I WOULD NOT BUY ANY HP PRODUCTS THAT ARE OFFERED IN STORES, OR YOU MAY BE IN THIS PLACE YOURSELF!!!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.