07-31-2012 04:27 PM
On August 15, 2012, the Consumer Support Forum will host an Expert Day dedicated to answering your questions about Mac OS X, iOS and AirPrint™ for HP products and peripherals. With the introduction of Apple’s new OS X Mountain Lion, we’re ready to help with set-up, installation and general HP compatibility questions all day long.
Join Mac experts on the forum between 7:00am and 5:00pm PDT to learn all about Mac compatibility with HP printing and peripheral solutions. No question is off-limits and the event is free for both in-and out-of warranty products.
How to Participate
To participate in Mac Expert Day, simply log into the Consumer Support forum and head to the Mac Printing & Scanning Board to post a question. Select the “Email me when someone replies” option to receive a notification when and Expert addresses your question.
If you are not already a forum member, simple click “Register Now” on the forum home page (www.hp.com/supportforum) and follow the quick registration process.
Remember to say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. You can also mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution."
OS X Mountain Lion Drivers & Software
HP provides print drivers for more than 1,500 HP peripherals worldwide using Apple Software Update. With the release of OS X Mountain Lion, we have a few troubleshooting tips prior to Expert Day, including:
- For HP customers upgrading to Mountain Lion from Lion or Snow Leopard; HP print drivers and software will continue to work following the upgrade.
- Additionally, HP has the largest offering of AirPrint™-compatible printers for Mountain Lion allowing easier, more efficient printing without the need to download additional software.
- For customers purchasing a new Mac running Mountain Lion, HP’s latest print software for most printers, AiOs, and MFPs can be installed using Software Update in Mountain Lion.
- HP software updates for the following new models are immediately available through www.hp.com/support:
- HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One Printer
- HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Officejet 4620 e-All-in-One Printer
- HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter
- HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
- Updates for the following new models will be available in the coming weeks:
- HP LaserJet Pro400 M400 series
- HP LaserJet Pro 400 MFP M425 series
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 MFP M525 series
- HP LaserJet Enterprise 500 color MFP M575 series
- The following models are supported using AirPrint™ within Mountain Lion.
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer series
- HP LaserJet Pro P1606 Printer series
- HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP series
For more information regarding HP peripherals for Apple products visit www.hp.com/go/mac.
I work for HP, supporting the HP Experts who volunteer their time and technical knowledge to help others.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"