Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

HP photosmart D110 Mac OSX 10.8.5

I have had to reload my printers into my Macbook pro.  I have loaded the HP photosmart D110 in the print/scan utility and can see the printer.  I also can print a test page.  When I go to print a document, I get the following message "printing-printer in use" and it just stays in that mode (no printing).  I have tried turning off the router, printer and computer.  This did not work.  Any help is appreciated. 

T Safran

HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)

Re: HP photosmart D110 Mac OSX 10.8.5

Hello TSafran and welcome to the HP forums!

I see you have a Photosmart D110 that you're not able to print with on your Mac running 10.8. I will definitely do my best to assist you with this issue!

I realize you stated you just had to reload your printers onto your Mac, but I'd like you to start with resetting your printing system (don't re-add the printer just yet) and then follow up with a verify/repair of your disk permissions. Once those complete, please reboot your Mac and then re-add the printer to the queue before trying to print again.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding! Smiley Happy

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation