Question

Student
TSafran
Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)

HP photosmart D110 Mac OSX 10.8.5

I have had to reload my printers into my Macbook pro.  I have loaded the HP photosmart D110 in the print/scan utility and can see the printer.  I also can print a test page.  When I go to print a document, I get the following message "printing-printer in use" and it just stays in that mode (no printing).  I have tried turning off the router, printer and computer.  This did not work.  Any help is appreciated. 

T Safran

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)

Re: HP photosmart D110 Mac OSX 10.8.5

Hello TSafran and welcome to the HP forums!

I see you have a Photosmart D110 that you're not able to print with on your Mac running 10.8. I will definitely do my best to assist you with this issue!

I realize you stated you just had to reload your printers onto your Mac, but I'd like you to start with resetting your printing system (don't re-add the printer just yet) and then follow up with a verify/repair of your disk permissions. Once those complete, please reboot your Mac and then re-add the printer to the queue before trying to print again.

Let me know how this goes for you!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation