12-26-2010 06:28 PM
I have installed the photosmart CD and have done everything it has asked and afterwards though when it is complete i go to print something off the web and it doesn't print. So i click my dashboard repetedly to check if by chance it had connected but it hasn't. I have it connected and logged in to my wifi account so that shouldn't be the issue. I'd appreciate some help.
12-26-2010 08:30 PM
Tell me about your network - router brand/model, encryption type (WEP, WPA, etc) and ISP type (DSL, Cable, etc).
Have you gone to the Setup > Preferences > Update Product and looked for new firmware for your printer?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software