08-03-2011 08:19 AM
My HP Photosmart Premium C309 printer is destroying all my expensive photo paper flyers by not printing in black - where black print should be, everything comes out a pale medium blue. I've tried re-installing the program, unplugging and shutting down, etc. PLEASE HELP ME....QUICK! THANKS!!
08-03-2011 10:49 AM
Black ink cannot be used on photo paper. It must be created using color inks. Make sure your color inks are full.
Also, you must use HP photo paper or you will get odd results.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Printing Over a Wireless Network with Apple's AirPrint FAQs
- Scan from OS X v10.9 Mavericks With the Full Feature HP Software for HP Multifunction Printers
- Scanning in OS X v10.10 Yosemite Without HP Software