Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Studio X50 with TC8 Kit

New to the community and the Poly Studio line.

We have 3 x Studio X50 w\ TC8 and they are arriving with the following firmware and teams version. I am trying to find out what is the most stable and recommended version of Firmware for the X50 and TC8 as well as Teams to use.  IF there is any other info I can provide that would be helpful in answering this question let me know.

Thanks for any feedback.

X50

Firmware: 3.12.0-366027

Teams: 1449/1.0.96.2022011305

TC8

Firmware: 3.12.0-210716

Teams: 1449/1.0.96.2022011305

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello, @BrennanBB Welcome to the Poly HP Support Community. 

Due to limited support, I would request that you contact HP Support, and our support engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/poly

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,
Meghana

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.