Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

I can't find equalizer or smth normal to configure audio on my HP Omen 16 wf0097nr. I've try to download Omen Audio Control, B&O Audio control but after this apps starts i've receive message like "This computer isn't supported by realtek audio console" and that's all. Even on my HP Victus 16 e502nw was preinstalled EQ for configuring audio. What i should to do with this? Maybe there is some "hidden links" or normal apps, becuase i waste almost a week and didn't find anything.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @shkmr ,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you're frustrated with the audio configuration on your HP Omen 16 wf0097nr laptop running Windows 11. 

Here are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

• Update Audio Drivers: Ensure that your audio drivers are up to date. You can do this by going to the HP website, finding the support page for your specific laptop model, and downloading the latest audio drivers available for Windows 11. Software and Drivers for OMEN 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-b0000
  • Realtek Audio Console: Although you mentioned encountering an error message with Realtek Audio Console, it's worth checking if there's a compatible version available for your laptop. You might want to visit the Realtek website directly to see if there are any updates or alternative software that might work for your system.
  • Factory Reset: As a last resort, you could perform a factory reset on your laptop. This will revert it back to its original state when you first received it, potentially restoring any missing or corrupted audio software. However, make sure to back up your important files before doing this, as it will erase all data on your system.

Refer to this document:  OMEN 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-b0000 user manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.