Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Zbook studio G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there!

Since i updated my Hp Zbook Studio G5 yesterday, i was amazed that my Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel application has disappeared from my laptop. When i search for it in the search bar I still see the logo from B&O, but as soon as I click on it I get the message that the file was not found.

I think this is weird because I have not removed anything from my laptop in the past days ...

I restarted my laptop a few times and hoped that the application would come back but that has not helped 😞 

Any help restoring Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel application would be greatly appreciated!

Wilderwilli

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@wilderwilli 

I believe it is hidden under HP Audio, please try

BandOb.png

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! The application is back again.

Do you also know why my speakers sound louder and quieter without me operating the volume button (When the bass in the music is playing then the music sounds quieter)? B&O audio correction i think, but how do i switch this off? Because it is very annoying. The soundmode Auto is switched off, so its only set on music. But it keeps switching in volume.

Wilderwilli

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.