Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Ever since thae last Win10 update I have no audio and the video playback is messed up. Device Manager shows audio and graphics drivers are functioning properly and audio playback device shows audio signal. I reinstalled the default audio and graphic drivers but still no go. 

Any ideas? I'm getting frustrated. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

This is not a problem of drivers but rather RAM must follow these instructions to solve your problem,

go to msconfig click Start> advanced then check maximum memory and set the maximum size of your RAM option, finally click on OK.Et after restarting the engine BOUMMME !!!! soundarrives.I need your feedback OK.

Works realy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I am experiencing same problem. After update, no sound. i was able to uninstall on this update "2017-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3150513)".

Restarted after and it still persist.

Attached is a screenshot of update installed.

Update.PNG

HP Recommended

This is not a problem of drivers but rather RAM must follow these instructions to solve your problem,

go to msconfig click Start> advanced then check maximum memory and set the maximum size of your RAM option, finally click on OK.Et after restarting the engine BOUMMME !!!! soundarrives.I need your feedback OK.

Works realy

HP Recommended

Yes. I found this solution a few weeks ago but forgot to post it here. 

Thanks.

HP Recommended

I try on on another my old hp and works. So is not just for hp 620.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.