Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

well the suggestion of going to recovery manager and reinstalling your device is the apparent solution. 

hopeful its useful to everyone who uses a hp laptop 🙂 #hp sound issue solved

HP Recommended

Hi

I have similar issues with my max sound levels not being as high as I recall them being in store. I'm no running windows 10 and have no HP Recovery software. How to I revert to original audio driver? I've tried all the other suggestions to no aval.

Thanks

HP Recommended

I have fixed it, i didnt go to properties or anywhere. I just installed 'Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver' for windows 10 that i downloaded from hp.com. Sound is pretty good now, it is not low. 

HP Recommended
THANK YOU, THANK YOU - I've tried everything and none of them improved the audio, then I found your suggestion and it was so SIMPLE. My audio was set at 58%. For BEATS, I still don't think the volume is nearly as loud as it should be; but, at least I can now hear it!! 😍😍
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.