06-14-2012 12:50 PM
I have done all that basic stuff like, is it set as the default and all that easy stuff. I even made sure in Device Manager everything was enabled. I even tried disabling them for the heck of it. I am not sure if Beats Audio could be a problem. Since i get the error when I test the sound: The device is being used by another application. Please close any device that are playing audio to this device and then try again. I went to beats audio and made sure its checked for HDMI. The visual works and everything. Is there any other steps I can try or what? I have tried turning off the computer and then replugging. I am at a lost! Thanks to anyone who helps and many Thanks to the person who helps fix this.
06-14-2012 04:38 PM
Check the link below:
03-26-2016 12:47 AM
1) go to control panel, sound
2) disable "speakers and dual headphones"
3)go to control panel, device manager; expand sound , video and game controllers
4) uninstall high definition audio
and uninstall Idt high definition audio ( all the audio drivers that you got)
5) while the laptop is still plugged into the hdmi output (going to receiver )
restart your computer
6) Windows will automatically reinstall the missing drivers and will set your output to ht-r591 ( HDMI output) and your audio should be working out of your receiver now ...