Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp Pavilion g6 A1J18AV
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I've been having a problem where the volume level of my computer was very low. I removed SRS premium sound and was going to re install it and see what happens. Well now I can't find anything anywhere to get SRS premium sound back on my laptop. What do I need to do there doesn't seem to be any information where I can get this program that came installed on my laptop.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Your Support page has your drivers. You have IDT Hi Definition Audio:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-g6-1d00-notebook-pc-series/5186811/mode...

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

I've already tried installing that driver, my SRS Premium sound control panel is still missing. The linkyou sent to the support page yields this information, "We were unable to retrieve the list of drivers for your product.  Please select the desired operating system and select “Update” to try again." The program was on the computer from the factory there seems to be no support for it whatsoever by HP.

HP Recommended

Yes, just noticed HP site went down after I posted your support page. :HalfEyes:

Try this- Reinstalling Drivers/Software> Windows 7

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Ok so my computer does not have "Recovery Manger" listed like that page says it should. I did a system restore to before i removed SRS Premium Sound and now the control panel is back but now my headphone jack does not work at all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.