Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP PROBOOK 450 G10
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

We have recently purchased 11 new laptops HP PROBOOK 450 G10 and randomly facing an error.

BootDevice Not Found

Please install and operate System on your Hard Disk

Hard Drive (3P0)

F2 System Diagnostics

Error appearing during normal working and after system down and error occured.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

This nearly always means the primary drive is failing, will need to be replaced, and Windows reinstalled on the PC.

See the following HP Guide for more information:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/ish_3053911-2842957-16

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

but my question is that Windows / OS and the system is running smoothly and abruptly system moves towards this error

HP Recommended

That means the drive is failing, and while it might continue to work for weeks, if not months, it could also fail totally tomorrow -- so back off the stuff you can't afford to lose.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

But we have many newly purchased laptops and facing same issue 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.