Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Great so now it says enter a Passcode P_20170223_142444.jpgwhat do I do 

HP Recommended

Enter it

HP Recommended

Please follow the HP document I linked above if you've any doubts in how to follow

HP Recommended
  1. Now it takes me here P_20170223_143348.jpg I
HP Recommended

Enable legacy from BIOS setup and try the same process to boot from USB

HP Recommended
It says insert boot disk and try again
HP Recommended
Do you know of any links where I can download something onto this usb drive. I have several other computers in which I can do this
HP Recommended

Follow the tutorial I posted in my first post regarding how to make bootable USB
HP Recommended
I wanted to thank you for your help. My computer is working once again and I hope that this can help the next person who experiences this!
HP Recommended

You're very welcome!

Glad to know it is all working now 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.