Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
pavilion probook 4400s
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hi

when i open my laptop the notebook just showed a blackscreen after the BIOS HP logo screen doing nothing for minutes. Had to hardshutdown the system. when i open it again and wait for it, it says "NO BOOTABLE IMAGE FOUND, NOTEBOOK WILL BE SHUTDOWN" 

Please help me i need to do my Thesis

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @OKA27,

Go to BIOS Setup F10,

Select System Configuration, deactivate "Secure Boot",

Then select "Legacy" as "Boot option". Save and exit check if this works.

#HPExpertDay

I hope that answers your question. 🙂

I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.