03-19-2012 09:11 AM
HP G60 Notebook PC, Windows Vista 32 bit; Error "Cid check URL" Application is Disabled. Please, check your serial number. - Internet Explorer windows closing, not loading - this error shows instead.
03-19-2012 03:10 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU.... your suggestion was to disable website inspection on the Xfinity toolbar - I removed the entire Xfinity tool bar (don't need/want it anyhow) and all seems to be working great now. Thank you so much - this is my first time using a help "chat" like this and I really appreciate you all helping!!! Have a great Monday!
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)