03-26-2011 12:44 PM
I think i have to replace my HDD because i get the "non system disk or disk error replace and strike any key when ready" message when i try to boot and my bios doesn't see the hdd.
Question: How do i open the case of the laptop since i can't see any bolts or screws??
( i do not have any service or support services around so i must open it myself)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Starts but Screen Remains Blank (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)