Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY dv7-7390ef
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

20160422_074711.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

timofey777

Unfortunately, the forum is not displaying the image you attached -- so there are no details in your post.

Please explain in detail the problem you're having and what you are trying to accomplish -- so we can help.

Also, I see you're running Win10.  Did the PC come preinstalled with Win10? Or, did you upgrade it from a prior OS to Win10?

If you did the upgrade, how long ago was that, and what was the prior OS?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

-  photo of my problem

Was Windows 8.1. Then reset to 10 ! now always boot this menu.

HP Recommended

Don't understand what you mean when you say the laptop "reset to 10".

Did you try to do a system restore and then, it came up running Win10?

Also, how long ago did the laptop suddenly come up with Win10?

Has the laptop ever worked running Win10, or did this problem happen right after the Upgrade?

And, what is it you want as the outcome now: (1) your laptop to continue running Win10, or (2) revert your laptop to it's original Win8.1?

We can proceed once you provide the information.

Thanks

HP Recommended

I'm sorry, I write through a translator. I want to turn on after pressing the button - do not take off the windows system information. I want to came immediately loading windos 10.

when it installed windose 8.1 hp support solutions program was established there.

it appears after installation the boot menu system information.

now i need to press the button 'esc'  Only then loaded windows 10

HP Recommended

When you get the text on screen to press the Esc button -- that is for the HP utilities menu, not for Windows.

I have the same text on my HP laptop.

What you do is wait, it will eventually clear the screen and then bring up the Win10 lock screen.

Good Luck

========================================================================
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor do I represent, HP.
---------------------------------------------------------------
If my posts helped you, please click the Thumbs-Up symbol on the left of the Reply button to say thanks.
If my posts solved your problem please click "Accept As Solution" -- to help others find the solution.
========================================================================

HP Recommended

I can wait (that's the problem) forever! i must to press the esc button to go loading windows/

222t.jpg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.