Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

After that I installed windows 7 in my computer I can't share the video with 2 displays. This is a big problem for me, because I'm a professor and I can't use a projector to do presentations in my classes.

I know that the problem can be easily fixed with the correct driver of my graphics card to Windows 7.

So, please, could you send to me a link with the driver for windows 7 (32 bits) for my notebook's graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150)

The picture shows details of the driver installed in my notebook.

image.jpg

My notebook is:

Model:Pavilion dv2410us

Thanks in advance!!

Leonardo

Ps: At nvidia website I found that HP should gives me this update.

At HP website there is only drivers for windows vista.

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try this: http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-275.33-whql-driver.html

You probably will have to uninstall the current driver before installing this one.. 

Asus ROG STRIX G16 Manjaro Xfce
HP Touchpad provided by HP
HP Microserver Gen8 10TB Debian Server

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
HP Recommended

Helo pepe999,

I tryed to install that driver but during the instalation process, I was noticed that was impossible to find in the computer an hardware compatible with the driver.

Tks for your help.

I hope that HP helps me solve this problem as soon as possible.

I'm disapointed with HP in the last 3 years, I had a lot of problems with my notebook.

Unfortunately HP isn't anymore a good company as it used to be in the past.

HP Recommended

@Léo wrote:

Helo pepe999,

I tryed to install that driver but during the instalation process, I was noticed that was impossible to find in the computer an hardware compatible with the driver.

Tks for your help.

I hope that HP helps me solve this problem as soon as possible.

I'm disapointed with HP in the last 3 years, I had a lot of problems with my notebook.

Unfortunately HP isn't anymore a good company as it used to be in the past.

Hi,

I'm sorry, this graphics card is an integrated one and you need to install a chipset driver. The newest driver is here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_vista_win7_32bit_15.49.html

*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
HP Recommended

Hi Pepe,

I`m afraid that the instalation of the chipset driver can bring me another problems.

Are you sure that driver chipset is compatible with my graphics card? I don't think so.

In the instalation, I couldn't find the driver for the graphics card.

As you can see in the picture below, there are drivers for the network, SMBus ...

Should I install all of them? Wich one is relataed with the graphics card?

Best regards,

Leonardo

drivers.jpg

HP Recommended

Hi,

The graphics card is a part of the chipset. There won't be a separate driver for the graphics card.

I had an old Acer and there was an ATI graphics card (AMD laptop) as a part of the chipset. I had to install a chipset driver to install the graphics card. Because of that, I couldn't even update the driver because it was depended on the chipset driver. No updated chipset driver meant no driver updates for the graphics card..

Install the driver and you will see.. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am having Compaq presario v6211AU with video adapter NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150, operating system was installed Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Basic.

Now in installed Windows7, there is problem is I am not able to any video (.dat, .avi, .mp4) or photo(.Jpg, .bmp) on my laptop after in install video drivers, the MEMORY DUMP blue screen appear when I start any video or picture file and laptop get restart other wise it work fine, I tried with default VGA drivers its working (but screen resolution is not proper).

Please Help me out.

Thanks in advance.

HP Recommended

nvidia geforce go 6150 drivers for windows 8 solved....8.. up and running..smoothly..

after searching over every site and forumm finally i got it right last night..all the knowledge gathered through these years since windows 98 times..made it possible..will post the solution tonight..if you want it in mail..drop merequest at ***..let HP guys work for what they are getting paid for....or i can post it here if i change my mind..

HP Recommended

Can you please post what you did to resolve this GeForce Go 6150 issue on Windows 8?

HP Recommended

Please tell me how you did it.I need your help 🙂

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.