Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

1. Product Name and Number
     HP MINI 110 - 4114TU , A9Q66PA#ACJ.

2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
     Windows XP Proffesional 32bit

3. Error message

4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
      Installed new WindowsXP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

At the Intel forum it was stated that only Windows 7  32-bit drivers are available at the moment.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

Use the Intel driver finder at the Intel download center. Put in the name of the chip as the keyword. 🙂

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Hi thanks for sharing the link , but it didnt worked still problem un resolved.

HP Recommended

Did you download the Intel chip software update utility and run it?

HP Recommended

Yes, i reinstalled both the drivers and the Chipset update but error remains the same , need your further guidence to resolve the issue

HP Recommended

Just out of curiousity, have you tried Windows update?  Windows update  is sometimes a place where you can find  certified drivers for an OS.

Why have you chosen to try to install XP instead of the original operating system?  You mini was designed to work with Windows 7.

HP Recommended

Presently using windows XP with service pack 3 will do the windows update and revert you over the same.

Actually we are the reseller we have sell 70 laptops of same models to one of our prime customer as per their company policy they need to work with windows xp.

HP Recommended

Hi Tried windows update still no luck , is their any application which will scan the machine and get the automatic driver

HP Recommended

@Ravi_team wrote:

Hi Tried windows update still no luck , is their any application which will scan the machine and get the automatic driver

That is what the Intel Chipset and software application is suposed to do. It is what I have always used for Intel chipsets. I am still curious and request that you not slelctively answer my queries. If you choose not to answer then I will do the same. I would rather that it not be that way. Your mini was designed with Windows 7 in mind.

What is the reason you decided to not used the supplied operatng system(Windows 7)? 

HP Recommended

Hi , Technically i fully agree towards the product design and OS support but customer is specific for windows XP it could be due to application requirement or windows Licence they dont want to go for windows7.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.