Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hello -

I've been asked to re-image an Elitepad 1000 G2 to company standards.  I've tried Windows 8.1 Enterprise, and now I'm using Windows 8.1 Professional.  In both cases, everything has worked perfectly - except for the wireless driver.

I've tried both of the Broadcom versions on the HP support site, but I'm still getting a yellow bang next to the Network Adapter Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter and the corresponding System device - bcmfn2 Device.

With a restore to factory settings the wireless works fine, so I'm thinking this is a driver issue rather than a HW issue.  I've also tried the Windows driver in addition to both Broadcom variants from HP.

I've done all Windows updates (I have the doc with wired Ethernet), BIOS is up to date, etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately I don't have a solution for your problem, but I have the same problem on an exact similar Elitepad.

It's also an Elitepad 1000 G2.

Only differnce on this one is that the problem started after the upgrade to Windows 10.
Unfortunately my client only used it in the dockingstation (with wired ethernet) and discovered it just a week ago.

Back to factory settings isn't working at all, probably Windows 10 broke this option. But now I'm stuck with a Elitepad without a working wifi-adapter.

Did you find a solution for this problem? Hope so.

Thanks, Peter.

HP Recommended

hello everybody

this sarfaraz hunani . i m facing the same issue in elitepad 1000 g2 and already tried multiple time re-installation of windows 8.1 and 10 also but the problem presist same 😞

please resolve my problem as soon as possible

my elitepad shows following 4 drivers error

1,sensor Hub Firmware Rev-A032

2,Broadcom 802.11abgn wireless SDIO Adapter

3,bcmfn2 Device

4,Camera Sensor IMX175

Even i am unable to use external WIFI Device 😞  😞  😞  ;(  ;(

HP Recommended

Just install the newest bios update and re-install!

HP Recommended

already install the newest bios but problum is not solved :,)

HP Recommended

Re-installed the tablet after bios update?

Otherwise try sp72668.exe (Driver - Chipset)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.