09-06-2009 03:59 PM
I just purchased an HP C4795 printer. Was able to set it up wireless without any problems in my office computer (set WEP key, can print wirelessly from my office computer, etc.).
I have a computer hooked up in my living room (both computers running Windows XP), however when I try to connect the printer wirelessly from my living room computer, it gives me an error. I can connect it with the USB, it has all drivers, etc., and can get it to print from the living room computer if I connect directly to the printer. The living room HP set up program even recognizes and states that it can connect to the printer when it isn't connected by USB (wireless that is), but when I try to do the "Add Device" wireless set up, it finds the printer, but the set up program fails to finish adequately - it states that at the end, it can't connect to the printer.
Anybody have any suggestions to what to troubleshoot?
02-28-2015 09:36 PM
My HP Photosmart C4795 use to work and now i forgot how to make it work again, I'll try to connect it to my phone and surface pro but it wont connect, can somebody help me on this problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)