08-17-2009 05:21 AM
I am using a HP Pavilion dv6000 notebook, with a 32-bit Vista business, 2 processors of Genuine Intel with 1.73GHz each, and only 1GB of RAM.
I would like to upgrade the RAM to 4GB, but I don't know if that's possible, and/or how to do that. I hope you guys can help me.
08-17-2009 10:02 AM
08-17-2009 12:07 PM
03-17-2010 01:21 AM - last edited on 03-17-2010 06:29 AM by BiancaM
model number is s/n [text removed for privacy]
PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN INCREASE MEMORY
09-29-2010 12:13 PM
Me too, me too.
HP Pavillion dv6000
Says on chip "replace with 434741-001" for a 512MB 2Rx16 PC2-5300S-555-12-A3
Want to go to full 2 GB chips or a 2 GB and a 1 GB, whatever to get the right one.
What is the correct chip to order and from who?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)