12-10-2009 12:59 AM
I bought a Hp Pavilion dv4 1412 tu Notebook PC from Staples recently. This particular model of dv4 series comes with NVIDIA GeForce G 105M Video Graphics card which i had confirmed prior to my buy. However the laptop i bought from Staples had an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator card instead of NVIDIA, though other configurations remained the same. They told that i may be having the wrong info abt this..Can i do something about this ? And is it indeed the NVIDIA card itself that comes with dv4 1412 tu ??
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)