02-10-2009 10:21 AM
My internal card reader has stopped working i.e. if i put in a memory card nothing happens at all.
Laptop: HP Compaq nc6320
OS: XP sp3
Hardware: Texas Instruments PCI GemCore based SmartCard controller
Card reader driver: 220.127.116.11
Any suggestions as to why it stopped working and how to fix it?
11-13-2009 12:26 AM
Suspect should be the most worthy of the memory card problem, and I also used the QD there have been similar problems, the last detection is the 3.5 card reader problem, and if it is hardware damage, basically no way to fix it.
Also not recognize is totally not recognize or can identify half of the letter does not open? If we do not recognize the proposed test and usb interface card reader If you can identify the half, then the problem probably is the internal card reader, and just half of the recognition is to identify a reader
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)