08-23-2011 05:46 PM
Hey, I have an HP Pavilion Dv6 Laptop. It runs Windows 7. My laptop keyboard suddenly one day started malfunctioning. It didn't get wet, nor did I ever remove any of the keys. Just randomly some keys started having extra letters added. Here are some examples:
When I type: I get:
Help!!!! My backspace button also doesn't work, it deletes one space but replaces it with a backslash so i have to go back and use my keypad "delete" button to get rid of unwanted letters in my messages
08-23-2013 08:02 PM
Did you manage to solve the problem? Why hasn't anyone responded to this post? Did you manage to solve the problem? I'm having the same issue today. See ...
Wnh6y7 nh6asnh6='-t anh6yonh6e responh6ded to tnh6is post? Did y7ou manh6abg5e t4o solve t4nh6e probg5lem? I='-m nh6avinh6bg5 t4nh6e same issue t4oday7.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)