07-06-2013 07:47 AM
Product name: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
Product number: LZ801PA#ACJ
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
last night codind then after sometime I hibernate my laptop for an hour and when I open it the screen was freez suddenly. Then I restart it but it shows an error message:
"REM couldn't perform the screening because couldn't detect 2 HDDs on this system.
Then I perform "primary Hard disk self Test" and "Memory test" . It passes the memory test but it shows an error message on "primary Hard disk self Test" that was "Hard disk 1 Quick(303)" .
some days back it was also showing problem of extra heating and fan was running extra ordinarily fast. At that time I blow air in it and it was quite good for that time.
Now I want your peerless guidance about as soon as possible:
1. What should I do now, when dont want to replace my HDD if it is not necessary and also want my important data back.
2. I am from malviya nagar,Jaipur,Rajasthan,India. Area code is "0141". I want all information about nearest Official HP repair center including contact no.
please...please...please HP help me as soon as possible.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)