02-04-2014 02:25 PM - edited 02-04-2014 02:27 PM
As I was restarting my laptop - HP Envy dv6
I got the next screen:
and I got scared because when I tried to repair it, it said that the RAID structure would be gone,
can I fix it without losing the SSD I have?
This is the configuration I have:
02-04-2014 02:57 PM
Try opening the Intel Rapid Start Technology Manager in Windows and see what it says. The actual bootable 8 gig acceleration cache is still active per the screen you posted. The mSSD is divided into two partitions and you should be able to see what is going on with the other partition on the mSSD through that manager.
02-04-2014 03:05 PM
Both partitions are off:
and as a solution there is this:
to disassociate the accelerated device, but I don't know what will happen next, and how do I get it running again...
please help me
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)