Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (68 Views)

What is the difference between HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T65EA) and HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T61EA)

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP Chromebook 14 G4
Operating System: Chrome OS

Both chromebooks are sold but with different pricing in Norway, with P5T65EA as the most expencive one. On your webpage, when opening technical spec, they both open the same document. So what is the difference ?

Provost
Message 2 of 3 (44 Views)

Re: What is the difference between HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T65EA) and HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T61EA)

I would go with the one that has the full HD LCD display panel and Celeron N2940  processor.  

That is the only note that caught my eye when I was reading through the HP documents available to me on the two product numbers.

Take a really close look at the specs before purchase.

In the country where I live, only one Stream 14 is offered and the processor specs are different than what you see as available in your country's HP online store.

If I was able to help you resolve your issue, you can click on the purple Thumbs up + icon to say thanks.

If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button

I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (35 Views)

Re: What is the difference between HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T65EA) and HP Chromebook 14 G4 (P5T61EA)

They are both Full HD, and specs seems 100 % identical, but P5T61EA is almost 30% cheaper in Norway.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation