01-12-2010 03:59 PM
just bought a hp dv7-3067cl today and some of the hotkeys are not working. For instance i can't adjust the screen brightnesss (fn+f7 or fn+f8).
I upgraded the quick launch buttons software with no result.
Also the hp download driver page for the dv7-3067cl has a previous version of the bios my laptop has installed.
Any suggestions would be more thsan welcome
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps
- Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs - Improving Slow System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10)
- HP PCs – Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 8)