Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (57 Views)

hp pavilion 15-e000 ac adopter

Product Name: pavilion 15-e000
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

pavilion 15-e000 i had a problem with my ac adopter and i took it to technician and he fix it but when i plug in my laptop with it it gives orange light and change to white and stay like that is there any chance that it might be my laptop problem.

Provost
Message 2 of 3 (42 Views)

Re: hp pavilion 15-e000 ac adopter

WaleKid wrote:

...  it gives orange light and change to white and stay like that is there any chance that it might be my laptop problem.

Hi,

That is normal, it will change to white and stay when its battery is fully charged.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)

Re: hp pavilion 15-e000 ac adopter

first i thought th same but it 0% i can't even boot to the system.i try the exact same adapter it have the same thing it shows the orange light and it turn to white and when i hit the power button the white light goes off for few second and the orange light come and then white.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation