Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My office moved from DELL in 2007 to exclusively HP products.  Now I have two attorneys with laptops that keep crashing.  For two months my IT supervisor has been working with HP to get these fixed but still they're unstable.  I just want them replaced, enough is enough.  I'm very tempted to switch back to buying only Dell equipment.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi,

Unless you company is big to very big, otherwise thay may not replace machines for you. Just repair under waranty terms.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Pretty sad when customer service comes down to that.  I don't buy it.  HP is a mega company but I'm right here in Silicon Valley (SF) and know their roots.  We buy from them because of their roots.  Its not acceptable to simply say "You just don't spend enough money with us (which by the way, we probably do - we've used various methods of purchase so getting the exact number is challenging) to care."  Two months of frustration along with our IT supervisor's time investment is sufficient on our part to try to fix this. 

HP Recommended

@gpinsf wrote:

Pretty sad when customer service comes down to that.  I don't buy it.

Hi,

I'm an user like you, and I know the real world. My company used, not few, but thousands of HP machines before. I'm talking about 10 thousand laptops/PC turnover each year for a company with 50 thousand staff around the world. We still use HP machines now but ONLY few hundred servers.

Regards,

ps Again, I'm not an HP employee.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I understood that you don't work for HP.  That doesn't change my outlook at all.  I still think its pretty sad when a company that started with such amazing roots has become too big to care about "some" of its customers.  I didn't say I couldn't understand it, just that its sad.  So, maybe our business would mean more to Dell.  I just want my attorneys working, not frustrated, not challenged with getting online or even working, but productive.  That isn't too much to ask.  I want a partner in that process, not a vendor that appearantly couldn't care less. 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.