06-16-2011 02:04 AM
How do i access my bios menu options for dv4-1225dx laptop? I am not seeing any of the usual hit f2 for set-up, hit del for bios etc.. Anyone have an answer?
Thanks for your time and help -James-
06-16-2011 02:24 AM
To start the Setup Utility:
Open the Setup Utility by turning on or restarting the computer. While the “Press the ESC key for Startup Menu” message is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen, press f10.
– or –
1. Open the Setup Utility by turning on or restarting the computer. While the “Press the ESC key for Startup Menu” message is displayed in the lower-left corner of the screen, press esc.
2. When the Startup Menu is displayed, press f10.
Refer the following weblink for more information:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)