09-08-2012 11:54 PM
My laptop is acting up, it starts with a long lasting repeated beep, it will load and I can use it like normal, but the keyboard does not work correctly.
I would like to do a full factory restore, but in my recovery manager and when I hit F11 on reboot either places give me that option.
How can I do a system restore, I don't have a recovery disk or any back up, I don't care about losing what is on it, just want it to work again
09-09-2012 12:26 AM
Please find the link given below select the operating system and order the Recovery disc this could help you to resolve your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)