Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Recently, my notebook hard drive crashed and I decided to install Windows 7 64 bits version on the new drive.

After completing the installation and updating the system with Windows Update for several times, the Coprocessor driver didn't install. HP does not support drivers for my notebook on Windows 7 OS.

My notebook is a Pavilion dv6913rs (AMD turion 64 x2, and Nvidia GeForce Go 7150M). The device function summary is:

• Manufacturer: Unknown
  • Status: The drivers for this device are not installed (Code 28).

Thanks for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here is the driver for that... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

nVidia Chipset (Install and reboot before other drivers) here 

If you are looking for any other solutions then check below link:

Windows 7 Upgrade Guide for dv6000/dv9000 models

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Here is the driver for that... ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp37501-38000/sp37730.exe

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with 'Accept as Solution', if it solves your problem.
HP Recommended

Thanks, issue resolved.

HP Recommended

Thanks, issue resolved.

HP Recommended

You are always welcome! :generic:

HP Recommended

Hello,

Can anyone help me, I just updated my OS to us Windows 7 32 bit and I need a coprocessor driver for my laptop as following:

HP G60-125NR Notebook PC

Processor: AMD turion X2 RM-70

Thanks in advance. 

HP Recommended

My  hp pavilion tx2032la notebook was crashed and i decided install the windows 7, when I ckeck the system devices, the coprocessor  is not working  (code 28, driver not installed). Do you have the driver to use with this window system? thanks.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.