Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Laptop PC 15-eh3000 (794P3AV)

Dear HP Repair Service,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an urgent issue regarding the HP Pavilion laptop I purchased in January of this year.

The problem lies with the hinge of the laptop, which has ceased to function properly, making it impossible to close the device securely. This issue significantly impacts the functionality and usability of the laptop, rendering it difficult to transport and potentially causing further damage.

Upon encountering this problem, I promptly reached out to HP France service for assistance. However, due to a language barrier, I was unable to effectively communicate my issue, and despite their suggestion to contact HP UK, I was informed that I must exclusively seek assistance from the French customer service team.

It is important to note that this issue is not a result of mishandling or negligence on my part but appears to be a manufacturing defect present in many HP Pavilion laptops, as evidenced by numerous complaints from other users on the HP Community page. I have attached some of these complaints for your reference.

As a loyal HP customer, I am deeply dissatisfied with the overall service I have received thus far. I firmly believe that I should not be charged for the repair of a manufacturing defect in a new laptop, especially within such a short timeframe since its purchase.

Therefore, I kindly request that you arrange for the necessary repairs to be carried out on my laptop free of charge. I trust that HP stands by its products and values customer satisfaction, and I hope for a swift resolution to this matter. Make sure someone contacts me from France who speaks english.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Yours sincerely,

Priyadharshini VIJAYAKUMAR

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Priya1810 

Welcome to the HP Community --

"We" are not HP Support - your concerns cannot be addressed in our HP Community.

I have forwarded your comments to our Community Moderators for review.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Request for Review – Please Read

A request has been submitted to our HP Community moderators for review and evaluation of your concern.

Worth Noting

• Our HP Community is a peer-to-peer user group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support -- We are not associated with HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not guarantee HP will respond nor does our request influence the outcome.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) to receive a response from HP is not controlled by the Community.

Important

• HP does not free-post HP Support numbers on the Internet.  Not.  Not in secret, not in chat, not in pop-ups, and not so a nice technician can call you back, sneak into your computer, and then tell you your computer is full of bugs.

• Be wary of any posted messages in the Community containing phone or email links – these are likely scammers who mean you harm.

• Please do not post any personal information in the Community.  We are a public resource.

HP Support  HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Thank you for participating in the HP Community --

People who own, use, and support HP devices.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi @Priya1810

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are facing an issue with your The problem lies with the hinge of the laptop,. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

This needs one-on-one interaction hence I'm sending a private message to assist you with the next action.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Gaya1238

HP Support

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.