02-20-2010 10:19 PM
02-21-2010 02:03 AM
Strange issue, are you using driver from intel?
Have you installed intel chipset?
I found no problem using driver from intel, but I install it in my old V3200 series, that have the chipset (945GM)as yours.
NC4400 is way too old, I doubt HP will update the drivers.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)