Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I'm having the same exact problem just mine has bios password I believe can you help please???
HP Recommended

Hi I've done this what you suggested and it's just saying f11...system recovery, was wondering how long I have to leave it like it or what to do next 

HP Recommended

Sorry I'm not sure if my message sent but how long does it take when it says system recovery as its been around 10 minutes now or what else can I do 

HP Recommended
Just came home from jail and i forgot my password to my windows 7 hp touchsmart 300 can sumone help
HP Recommended
Hello
My computer was giving me problems so I restarted it and pressed the F10 key. I changed my administrators password and then restarted it again. They required my password for verification. Now when I type it they give an information like invalid password.
What should I do??
HP Recommended
I bought this hp labtop and did a factory reset on it and now it's asking me to enter the administrator password or power on password and I do not know it what do I do
HP Recommended
Mine has bios password and cant press any button to factory reset vista work laptop
HP Recommended
I need help on mine, just bought a g6 pavilion and do not know the password. Need to factory reset... Can someone help me PLEASE
HP Recommended
It goes to the start up menu what do I do next
HP Recommended

hi, i have restoring issues with HP Stream 13 too. It is now worst that whenever i turn on my pc, the whole screen gone black. I am not able to follow the steps you guys advised. Pls help..  Maybe the previous owner did not reset it back to factory settings correctly or its running Wins 10..  Thanks 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.