06-06-2010 06:47 AM - edited 06-06-2010 07:49 AM
You shouldn't get that message as a common user at home.
"It's actually asking for a port number, such as HTTP/1.1:80."
edit: I have noticed that it happens just in IE8. try Firefox, Opera or Chrome, it might be ok..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)