Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion e015dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I recently upgrded my Operating system to Windows 10 - 64 bit. As such, I searched for HP Cool Sense software for Windows 10 but could not find so.

Can anyone please help? I did found one link for download. But the installation stopped in between asking for some .NET framework. I downloaded the .NET framework, but while it installed it threw a pop-up stating that my PC already had a newer version.

Kindly convey if HP Cool Sense can be used on Windows 10. I have had used this software on Windows 8.

Thanking you!

Regards,

Jai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this version for W10 works for you...

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_153537_1

HP Recommended

Same problem as with me, it asks for Framework 3.5 to install.

cool sense was working of 7 but now not working on 10.

my laptop is Product Number is N4F84PA#ACJ

Kindly help Us

thanks 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi:

If the program needs Net Framework 3.5, you install it in W10 as follows...

Right click on the Windows start button>Control Panel>Programs>Turn Windows features on or off> and check the Net Framework 3.5 (Includes Net 2.0 and 3.0), click the OK button and the installation should begin.

HP Recommended

thank you very much for your precious reply and yes it shows me to turn it on but i can see there is 3.5 and 4.6 is already intalled and i tick on both , after ticking it asked me to update some files through windows update, and now is downloading.

thank you so much once again 🙂

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

My Problem has been solved and i hope people will read about our conversation and they can get rid of the same problem 🙂

HP Recommended

Paul, this worked for me. Thank you for your time, help, and patience.

Regards,

Niteesh

HP Recommended

Anytime, Niteesh.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.