04-16-2009 06:35 AM
When i boot up it gives a blank screen saying Run Startup Repair or Start Windows Normally...
If i run startup repair it doesnt find a soloution.
If i start windows normally i get a blank screen after the loading bar where all i can do is move the arrow.
I have tried:
-Startup Repair which seemed to do nothing
-HDD Self Test in the BIOS which returned a Fail when starting the comprehensive test
-Removing the Memory cards and reinserting
-Removing HDD and reinserting
I dont really want to lose everything on my HDD so does anyone have any detailed advice?
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)