Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

hi

recently purchased a new old stock HP Pro X2 612 G2 12" Tablet  and it gets stuck on 22H2 update at 61% every time

i have waited over 4 hours for it to complete the install and it just sits at 61%... been trying for 2 days now and its the same

every time i try.. it is windows 10 pro 64bit 

there are many updates to software and hardware drivers on this tablet and it wont let me skip 22H2 so i can get the rest of them installed...

searched the web and cant find anything

thanks in advance for some HELP!!!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

One thing this could be is lack of available disk space, especially if the tablet is using one of the smaller capacity SSDs.

A simple way to address this is to download and run Wise Disk Cleaner.  It will find and clean out LOTS of junk and when done, you should have a lot more available disk space.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

thanks for the tip but there is plenty of room on the SSD.. more than 70 gigs available... i tried using the microsoft assistant to get the 22h2 update and it still did not work BUT it did allow the rest of the updates to the hardware drivers and factory installed software to go through...

it gives me an error code now also and said to contact Microsoft directly with it for help.. i will probably do that this weekend when i have time 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.